Who is authorized to apply for the IAPA Quality Seal “Safe Park”?
All operators of adventure parks (IAPA members and non-members) who meet the criteria.
Criteria for the IAPA Quality Seal:
- The ropes course is run in line with the standards and respects the current IAPA guidelines.
- There are at least two rescue systems available in the ropes course.
- Individual safety systems categories C – E are used for belay at height.
- Documents on the annual checks of the PPE by a PPE expert are available.
- Every employee was trained by a IAPA trainer.
- A safety manager trained by IAPA is working at the facility.
- An “inspection before initial use” took place for all parts of the facility built after 2008.
- Proof of the “operative inspections” carried out periodically is available.
- Proof of the “regularly recurring inspection” carried out periodically is available.
- A current tree inspection (in case trees are used as support structure) is available.
- The inspection report of the “annually recurring inspection” states that the facility did not show any safety deficiencies.
- Accident reports are available.
- Rescue reports (how many times did a rescue occur) are available.
- A security and emergency plan is available.
- A risk assessment is available.
- Maintenance instructions by the manufacturer of the facility are available.
- Day logs are filled out.
How to apply for the IAPA Quality Seal?
- Please download and fill out both checklists “Registration of inspectors to issue the IAPA quality certificate” and “Application of an adventure park to obtain the IAPA quality certificate”.
- The checklist “Registration of inspectors to issue the IAPA quality certificate” has to be filled out by the inspector and serves to prove the qualification of the inspector.
Every inspector is entitled to apply for the registration.
- The checklist “Application of an adventure park to obtain the IAPA quality certificate” has to be filled out together by the operator and the inspector.
- Please send both checklists and the necessary documents via email to the IAPA office firstname.lastname@example.org
How long is the IAPA Quality Seal valid?
The validity of the IAPA Quality Seal is 1 year. After expiry of the validity a follow-up application can be requested. If the Quality Seal is extended, a new inspection sticker will be sent to the operator.
How much is the IAPA Quality Seal?
|First application||100,- €||1250,- €|
|Annual follow-up application||for free||200,- €|
- incl. the IAPA Quality Seal in DIN A3
- incl. inspection sticker
- incl. shipping costs
- excl. VAT.