CERTIFICATION PERIODICAL INSPECTION
As a registered IAPA INSPECTION BODY you can apply for a IAPA INSPECTION certificate plus sign and tag and the IAPA quality seal INSPECTION PRO for the ropes course that you have inspected.
Requirements for awarding the IAPA INSPECTION certificate | sign | tag:
- You are registered as IAPA INSPECTION BODY with IAPA. You will find the requirements for registration and its process here.
- You work according to the IAPA standards and carry out your inspections in compliance with the declaration of commitment.
INSPECTION certification process:
- We can print and send you the IAPA INSPECTION sign in advance, so you can present it to the ropes course you have inspected directly after completion of the inspection.
- Feel free to send us a list at the beginning of the season of all ropes courses you will inspect so we can print all the signs you need at once. Please call our office so we can explain the exact process of the collective purchase order via phone
- The sign is only valid in combination with the inspection tag you as inspector have attached. The tag is valid for one year and you will automatically renew it after successful completion of the annual periodical inspection.
- The IAPA will send you the corresponding number of inspections tags with your order of INSPECTION signs.
- In addition to the INSPECTION sign, the ropes course will also receive the INSPECTION certificate, to certify that the periodical inspection was carried out successfully. You can only apply for this certificate after completion of the inspection.
- To apply for this certificate at IAPA as INSPECTION BODY please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. with the following information: Name of the inspected park, inspection date, report no.
(Example: Climbing Park Musterpark, inspection date 01.01.2022, report no. 20230101)
- If the ropes course still needs improvements, these must first be rectified. As soon as you, as the inspection body, send the inspection tag afterwards, the ropes course will also receive the final IAPA INSPECTION certificate.
- To apply for the INSPECTION certificate, send us an email to email@example.com with the following information:
Name of the inspected park I Inspection date I Report no.
(Example: Kletterpark Musterpark, inspection date 01.01.2022, report no. 20230101)
- Certification fees are charged according to the fee schedule.
- We will issue the certificate as soon as possible and send a copy by e-mail to the ropes course and to you as the applicant.